Monday, November 3, 2008

WORLD CHAMPION!!!

Oh my god!!! my LEWIS HAMILTON finally is the world champion for the F1!!! I'm so proud and believe or not i'm crying here ahahahhahaa gosssshhhh i'm so proud!!!

Jam 4 pagi i got sms from someone in Malaysia... the one that sgt rajin to update me the result since gue tk mampu nk tgk tv kt luar sensorang jam 4 pagi huhuhu (takut ju on)... bila 2 sms masuk seboleh2 tanak baca .. risau debar semua ada... funny thing is aku siap mimpi yg lewis got the title tp kalah masa race... apakah maknanya?? seram sejuk baca sms bila bangun pagi tadi... hah lewis no 5 in race??? maknanya he got the world championlah!! yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

sampai office terus cek the f1 website.. dramatic race.. baca setiap patah perkataan and i can imagine the race smlm... hopefully dpt tgk ulangan dia... gila lewis got the title bila last lap.. LAST LAP dia dpt potong TIMO because TIMO guna tyre intermediate.. while hujan dh turun LAST LAP.. LAST LAP okk ha kau haahahhaa if Lewis dpt no 6.. mmg dia kalah dah.. and Massa did a very2 good job last nite.. congrat to him also!

Gosh.. today i'm soo happy.. serious.. last year im waiting for that moment tp tk kesampaian... and this year finally...

"Before it started to rain I was quite comfortable, and I was just focused on having a clean race,” added Hamilton. “Then it started to drizzle and I didn't want to take any risks - but Sebastian got past me and I was told that I had to get back in front of him. I couldn’t believe it. Then at the very last corner I managed to get past Timo - it was just amazing. This was one of the toughest races of my life, if not the toughest. I was shouting, ‘Do I have it? Do I have it?’ on the radio. It was only when I took the chequered flag and got to Turn One that the team told me I was world champion. I was ecstatic."

2 comments:

Adrina Adi said...

err... dok pehe gapo2. hehe....

Ayu Katerina said...

hahahhahaa abaikan